The Southern Philippines Medical Center (SPMC), Davao City now accepts applications for RN HEALS Batch 4.
Application Requirements for RN HEALS Batch 4
- Application letter addressed to:
Dr. Maria Elinore A. Concha, MD, PAFP
Health and Human Resource Development Office
Southern Philippines Medical Center
- Resume (with 2×2 picture)
- Photocopy of: college diploma, transcript of records, board rating, PRC and PNA cards
SPMC Training Office give tips and guides to the applicants of RN HEALS Batch 4
When applying for RN Heals, please take note of the following:
- Submission of documents shall be accepted from Monday to Friday, 8am-10am ONLY. Documents must be arranged accordingly. Bring your ORIGINAL PRC card for verification purposes. Please dress appropriately.
- After review of credentials submitted, you will be given a schedule for your exam. Come on time. Your exam time will be shortened if you are late.
- Results of exams will be posted outside the HHRDO every Monday. If you pass the exam, pls. see Ms. de la Peña of HHRDO for the schedule of your interview. Again, come on time and be appropriately dressed for the interview.
- Results of those who are qualified to get in the program of the RN Heals IV shall be posted before 2nd week of December.
IMPORTANT: As per DOH guidelines, graduates of the previous RN Heals/Project NARS programs will not be accepted. Drop-outs from the programs (those who went AWOL or resigned) shall not be accepted for the new batch. Replacements of those who resigned shall not be allowed to proceed to the next batch.