The MINISTRY OF HEALTH-HOSPITAL OPERATION PROGRAM (MOH-HOP) is in urgent need of qualified Muslim applicants to be assigned to different hospitals in Makkah region: 1,000 — STAFF NURSES (with basic salary of SR 4,080 which is approximately around PHP 44,000).
- Female – Muslim
- BSN graduates or with Masteral Degree
- With Board License or Prometric Exam passer/with Saudi Council Certificate
- Minimum four (4) years experience for BSN graduates
- Minimum two (2) years experience for those with Masters Degree
- Not more than 40 years of age
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS may personally submit a detailed resume with job description, school credentials, employment certificates, passport copy and two (2) pieces 2X2 recent picture at the Manpower Registry Division, Window T, ground floor, Blas F. Ople Building (Formerly POEA Bldg.), Ortigas Avenue corner EDSA, Mandaluyong City or REGISTER ONLINE at www.eregister.poea.gov.ph
Deadline of submission is on: April 7, 2013 or until further notice
Present original documents, if submitting requirements personally. Those who will register online will be asked to present original documents for authentication of written information before forwarding the resume to the employer.
- poea medical course ministry oh health delegation april 2014
- Moh hop nurses march 2014
- poea latest moh hiring for march 2014
- Saudi moh hop march 2014