For your reference, here is the official guidelines for implementation of RN HEALS Batch 4. DOH, has just released the official guidelines. This was signed by DOH Secretary Enrique T. Ona and it will be effective immediately. RN HEALS Batch 4 application form is now also available for download.
RN HEALS Batch 4 Guidelines
- The official start of all recruitment & selection processes in DOH Hospitals and RHUs will be from October 29 to November 29, 2012.
- Application forms can be downloaded in the DOH website (to be uploaded soon).
- BLS, IVT and other similar training are NOT pre-requisites in applying in the program. However, hospitals may opt to provide these training while nurses are in the RN HEALS program.
- All nurses participating in the training program shall start in January 2013 but shall be notified if accepted in the program in December 2012.
- Strictly no night shifts allowed under the training guidelines.
- Participants of former RNHEALS batches and Project NARS are disqualified to join Batch 4. We will be releasing a roster of all previous participants so we can check for those who have been receiving the training twice or more.
DOH released the official guidelines for implementation of RN HEALS Batch 4:
- rnheals batch 5
- RN HEALS 4 LIST OF HOSPITALS
- rnheals batch 4 guidelines
- rnheals batch 5 updates
- rnheals 5 updates
- rnheals batch 5 application
- rn heals 4 examination
- rn heals batch 4 results
- rn heals batch 4 copy of contract
- sample application letter for midwife