The Professional Regulation Commission announces the resumption of the I.D. Express Lane in the central and regional offices starting March 4, 2013.
Under Office Order No. 2013-97 dated February 25, 2013, the Professional Identification Cards (PICs) Express Lane shall apply to:
- Overseas Filipino Worker (OFW) upon presentment of contract of employment, plane ticket, and visa, if applicable; and
- Other professionals requesting PIC for employment purposes upon presentment of a letter of request, and a certification from the employer requiring the PIC.
An additional fee of P450.00 will be collected in the processing of the PICs as provided in PRC Resolution No. 2006-370.
The I.D. Express Lane allows the professionals to secure their renewed professional I.D.’s an hour after filing and payment of the corresponding fees.
- prc license express id renewal
- renewal express id at prc
- prc license renewal for ofw
- prc license renewal for ofw nurses
- prc philippines express card renewal
- prc renewal at sm mall muntinlupa
- prc license renewal express
- prc express renewal
- prc id renewal ofw
- prc license express id renewal fee