The Professional Regulation Commission announced that the Professional Identification Cards (PICs) applied for at all SM Malls nationwide will be released in 20 working days beginning January 17, 2013.
The Commission recently decided on the longer period for the release of the PICs as a temporary measure while maintenance and enhancement work on its online systems and the installation of an Internet Protocol Virtual Private Network (IPVPN) are underway. The systems upgrade seeks to strengthen the reliability and security of PRC information technology (IT) infrastructure and ensure the prompt delivery of PRC online services.
The Commission assures the public that the seven (7) working day processing time for PIC renewal at the malls will be resumed as soon as the systems upgrade is completed by the middle or late part of February.
PRC is asking the public’s understanding for the temporary inconvenience.
- how much is the renewal of prc license for nurses
- how to renew prc license
- prc renewal fee 2013
- prc renewal fee for nurses 2013
- renewal of prc license for nurses fee
- prc license renewal fee for nurses
- renewal fee of prc license
- how much to renew prc license
- payment for renewal of prc license
- how much is the renewal of prc license