The largest Philippine government hospital — Philippine General Hospital (PGH). Application requirements for nurses are listed below. If you are looking forward in applying as a nurse in PGH, please do complete and accomplish the following:
- Accomplished Dean’s Form – Downloadable from PGH Nursing Services Homepage
- Transcript of Records (TOR) – Submit one (1) original copy. No Certified True Copy will be accepted.
- Board Rating (with breakdown of scores) – Submit one (1) original copy. Preferrably the PRC blue copy.
- Related Learning Experience record (RLE) – Submit one (1) original copy. No Certified True Copy will be accepted.
- Resume with 2×2 black and white picture – Scanned photos is acceptable.
- Certification from previous employment, if any – Preferrably, clinical nursing or related employment.
- PRC license – Provide back to back copy. Present the original for validation.
- PNA membership card – Provide back to back copy. Present the original for validation.
For UPCN applicants, submit the following:
- Adviser Recommendation
- Pledge of Committment
Prepare and place all credentials in a long brown envelope and label properly:
LastName, FirstName MidInitial.
All Nursing Services applicants will be informed when to submit the credentials for evaluation. Please wait for the announcement, this is for your convenience so that you no longer have to spend for calls and fares.