The Nurses Christian Fellowship Philippines will be having a its 2012 National Conference and will have a seminar entitled “Nursing Towards Global Transformation: Equipping Leaders for Excellence”.
The seminar topics will be as follows:
- The body, mind, and soul of leader
- Integrating faith and excellence in the workplace
- The art and science of spiritual care
- Equipping for excellence in the workplace
- Equipping for academic excellence
- Equipping for leadership excellence
The seminar conference is scheduled on November 30 – December 2, 2012. It is a 4-day seminar open for students, graduates, and registered nurses. It will be held at Tagaytay Mission Camp and Conference Center in Maglabe Drive, Brgy. Asisan, Tagaytay City.
Pre-registration starts as early as now. Register before November 1 and pay only Php 2,500. Regular registration fee is Php 3,000 and students will pay only Php 1,500. Payments are non-refundable but transferable.
For more information, you can contact NCF Philippines at the given numbers as seen in the poster.