Nursing vacancies in Ireland are available for Filipino nurses.
100 – 150 nurses in all areas except Psychiatry, Neonates, Pediatrics and Midwifery
– excellent salary range: 1.417M – 1.628M PhP based on experience
– free adaptation and accommodation during adaptation program
– pre-registered salary paid during adaptation program
– reimbursement of NMBI fee, PIN and annual retention fee
– permanent and full-time contracts
– 24 days annual vacation and 9 public holidays
– full support with Irish Nursing Registration (NMBI)
– professional development and educational opportunities available
– at least 18 mos. post-license experience in a 150-bed hospital
– valid and acceptable IELTS OR those scheduled for IELTS exams this May 2016
*IELTS PASSING SCORES:
– 6.5 in Listening and Reading
– 7 in Writing and Speaking
– 7 Overall Band Score
**Visit www.britishcouncil.ph/exam/ielts/dates-fees-locations for IELTS schedules and locations near you.
Kate Cowhig International Recruitment (KCIR) is a Dublin-based agency specializing in the recruitment of registered nurses, doctors, midwives and allied healthcare professionals in Ireland and UK. The upcoming interviews will be for vacancies in 2 Irish tertiary hospitals.
Email your Resume + IELTS Certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject “Ireland Applicant” for initial assessment.
DISCLAIMER: Nurse Hussein is not in any way affiliated to any recruitment agency or any employer inside and outside the Philippines. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers. The purpose of this post is to share information to fellow nurses.