The country now has some 3.2 million professionals, Labor Secretary Rosalinda Dimapilis-Baldoz said on Monday. Citing data from the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC), Baldoz said the 3.2 million Filipino professionals in 50 registered professions are the cream of the Philippine workforce and play a crucial role in nation-building and development.
Of these registered professionals, teachers are the largest group with about 1.142 million, followed by nurses (756,624) and accountants (145,209) respectively. Meanwhile, the smallest group are ocular pharmacologists with 51. The other smallest groups are geologic aides (66) followed by air conditions and refrigerators specialists (65) respectively.
Nurses are among the top professionals in the Philippines in terms of population. I guess nurses will be on top also if we will be referring to the numbers of unemployed professionals.
- number of nurses in the philippines 2012
- population of nurses in the philippines 2012
- unemployed nurses in the philippines 2012 prc
- how many nurses are uemployed in the philippines 2013?
- unemployment in the philippines
- number of nursqes in the philippines
- population of nurses in the philippines 2013
- unemployed nurses in the philippines
- population of the nurses in the philippines 2012
- numbers of nurses philippines