The country now has some 3.2 million professionals, Labor Secretary Rosalinda Dimapilis-Baldoz said on Monday. Citing data from the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC), Baldoz said the 3.2 million Filipino professionals in 50 registered professions are the cream of the Philippine workforce and play a crucial role in nation-building and development.
Of these registered professionals, teachers are the largest group with about 1.142 million, followed by nurses (756,624) and accountants (145,209) respectively. Meanwhile, the smallest group are ocular pharmacologists with 51. The other smallest groups are geologic aides (66) followed by air conditions and refrigerators specialists (65) respectively.
Nurses are among the top professionals in the Philippines in terms of population. I guess nurses will be on top also if we will be referring to the numbers of unemployed professionals.
- unemployment rate of nurses in the philippines statistics
- number of nurses in the philippines
- top proffesionals in the philippines
- pictures of professionals philippines
- nursing in the philippines statistics
- nursing employment rate philippines
- Nurses population in the philippines
- nurse receive prc
- employment rate of nurses in the philippines 2013
- employment rate of nurses in the philippines