To those who are planning to enter in a medical school next school year, the National Medical Admission Test (NMAT) online registration system is now open for December 2, 2012 exam. NMAT-Philippines is scheduled on December 2, 2012 in seven test centers nationwide: Manila, Baguio City, Cebu City, Iloilo City, Davao City, Cagayan de Oro City, and Zamboanga City. Last day of registration is on November 16, 2012.
Interested NMAT applicants must read the following information.
- Applicant must be a graduate of any baccalaureate degree or graduating at the time of the testing. Those currently enrolled in the UP College of Medicine Integrated Liberal Arts and Medicine (INTARMED) program should take the NMAT on their second year in the program. CEM shall not be held liable if an applicant is refused admission to a medical school because he/she did not satisfy this requirement.
- College graduates of local or foreign institutions are required to present a photocopy of their Transcript of Records (TOR) at the time of testing. Graduating students or those in their second year of the UP INTARMED program are required to have their NMAT Identification Form signed by their schoolhead.
- One copy of recent 2”x 2” colored picture with white background. Scanned picture will not be accepted.
- Accomplish the application form online. Fill up the required fields in the form. Please make sure that all information entered is true and correct.
- Proceed with accomplishing the Student Information Questionnaire (SIQ).
- Choose your preferred mode of payment — either by credit card or by bank payment. For applicants of NMATs that are administered abroad, only payment by credit card shall be accepted.
- Check your email account — inbox and spam mailbox — for the confirmation of your application and for your NMAT Identification Form. Download and print a copy of your NMAT Identification Form.
- Make sure that all information given in the form is true and correct before you proceed to accomplishing your NMAT Identification Form. If you need to change some or all the information given in the NMAT Identification Form, follow the instructions below.
Editing of application form
- If you choose to pay by credit card, you must email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the NMAT Secretariat at (02) 813-3694 or 95 local 108 for any changes in your NMAT Identification Form.
- If you choose to pay by bank deposit and need to make changes in your NMAT Identification Form, click the Edit Registration link under the Online Options of this website and proceed accordingly (This option is automatically disabled once your bank payment is confirmed.)
- If changes have been made successfully, you will receive a new NMAT Identification Form which you will accomplish and bring with you on the day of testing. Discard immediately the old NMAT Identification Form.
- If you choose to pay by credit card, you will be directed to the website of YESpayment System and will be instructed accordingly until payment is successful.
- If you choose to pay by bank deposit, you must go to the nearest Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI) branch and accomplish a Deposit/Payment Slip using the bank reference number and CEM BPI account number given on your NMAT Identification Form.
Confirmation of payment
- Credit card payments are automatically confirmed by email once payment is successful. Check your email account, both your inbox and spam mailbox, for the payment confirmation email and the attached NMAT Identification Form.
- If you pay through BPI, you shall receive a payment confirmation email in your inbox (or spam mailbox) after two (2) banking days.
- All applicants shall get their CEM official receipt (OR) together with their official NMAT Examinee Report Form (ERF).
Notice of Admission
To know your test site and room assignment two (2) weeks before the test date, click on the link for Room Assignment. Download your Notice of Admission (NOA). If your NMAT application number is not included in the list, call the NMAT Secretariat at (02) 813-3686 or 813-3694 to 95 loc 108 immediately.
On the day of the exam
- Report to the Test Site before 7:00 AM.
- Applicant must bring the following documents and materials :
- NMAT Identification Form (signed by the schoolhead if the applicant is a graduating student or attached with a photocopy of transcript of records if the applicant is already a college graduate)
- One (1) valid ID (e.g. School ID, Passport, Driver’s License, PRC ID, etc.)
- Pencils (no. 2 or HB)
Applicant is also advised to wear appropriate attire for air-conditioned testing rooms.
Your NMAT scores will appear on the masterlist of test scores that will be sent to all Philippine medical schools, Commission on Higher Education (CHED), Higher Education Regional Offices (HERO), and the office of the Association of Philippine Medical Colleges (APMC).
Examinees can view online (and/or download) the electronic copy of their test results after five (5) working days at this website (click on the link for Test Results). The electronic copy is NOT valid for admission purposes.
- For December NMAT result, the official NMAT Examinee Report Form (ERF) will be mailed (at the mailing address indicated on the online NMAT Application Form) or ready for pick up (at the testing center indicated also on the online NMAT Application Form) six (6) weeks after the test date.
- For April NMAT result, the NMAT ERF will be mailed (at the mailing address indicated in the NMAT Application Form) or ready for pick up (at the CEM Main Office) four (4) weeks after the test date.
You may request for a duplicate copy of your official NMAT ERF if you have not received your original ERF one (1) week after the official mailing date.
All NMAT examinees can personally request and pick-up copies of their Examinee Report Form (ERF) at the CEM Head Office, Makati City. The NMAT examinee must present a valid ID if he/she will personally pick-up his/her ERF.
If a representative of the examinee will request and/or pick-up his/her ERF, the following documents should be presented:
- Authorization letter signed by the examinee
- Photocopy of the examinee’s valid ID
- Valid ID of the representative
A paid applicant shall receive his/her CEM Official Receipt (OR) of payment when he/she receives or picks up his/her official NMAT Examinee Report Form (ERF).
A paid applicant should also visit the NMAT Online website two (2) weeks before the test date to view his/her room assignment and download his/her NMAT Notice of Admission.
- ivt training november 2012
- nmat philippines schedule 2013
- nmat 2013 philippines
- nmat philippines
- nmat schedule 2013
- nmat philippines 2013
- nmat 2013 schedule philippines
- nmat exam schedule 2013 philippines
- ivt training philippines 2013