Are you interested in pursuing a Master’s Degree in Nursing?
St. Paul University Philippines offers graduate studies for nurses — Master of Science in Nursing. It is designed to improve the quality of nursing by increasing competence of nurses in:
- Applying principles of research in small-scale studies
- Using evidence based practice in critically analyzing current problems/issues/concerns related to nursing and health care
- Developing and implementing programs, activities, initiatives to advance the profession and practice of nursing
The university acknowledges that learning occurs in the real world as well. Nurses venturing into master’s and doctorate studies may not have the luxury of a long time confined in a campus, thus, classes are conducted in several modalities befitting the life of a practicing nurse in whatever geographical location within the country and outside.
St. Paul University Philippines boasts of highly qualified resident faculty teaching in the program with the added bonus of professors from national and international learning institutions from the USA an Asia.
The College of Nursing is recognized as a Center of Excellence for Nursing Education from 1977 to the present, PAASCU Level III accredited, a Center for Primary Health Care and a Center for Problem-Based Learning.
Master of Science in Nursing (Non-Thesis)
Area of Specialization:
- Adult Health
- Women’s Health
- Primary Health Care
Requirements for Admission:
The applicant must comply with the following:
- Original BSN Transcript of Records
- Photocopy of NSO Birth Certificate
- Photocopy of PRC License
- 6 pcs 2×2 ID Pictures
Our Graduates’ Testimonials:
For inquiries, please contact:
Hussein Catanyag, MSN, RN