Last June 2-3, 2013 there were 38,656 nurse graduates who took the Nurse Licensure Exam (NLE). This is slightly lower compare to the previous exams. In July 2012, there were 60,895 NLE examinees and result was out in 36 working days. In December 2012, there were 49,066 NLE examinees and result was out in 30 working days. What about the June 2013 NLE Results, when will it be released?
There have been rumors that the results will be released as early as 2-3 weeks after the exams due to the minimal number of examinees. Hence, this lessens the examinees’ agony of waiting for the results.
Update: (as of July 8, 2013 10:30 am)
NLE Results is out!
Photo Credit: perpetualdalta.edu.ph
- nursing licensure exam result 2013
- nle result june 2013
- nursing licensure exam results 2013
- nursing exam results june 2013
- nursing licensure exam result june 2013
- June 2013 NLE result
- nurse licensure exam result 2013
- nursing licensure result 2013
- nurse licensure examination
- nursing licensure exam 2013 result