This is a seminar about critical care nursing practice. It offers an opportunity for nurses to develop critical thinking by integrating knowledge about life-threatening diseases, assessment, nursing interventions, and management. It will be discussed by Melvin D. Miranda, RN, MAN. He is a member of Critical Care Nurses Association of the Philippines, Inc (CCNAPI); Assistant Dean of the College of Nursing in Manila Central University; and a nursing board reviewer. This seminar is scheduled on December 9, 2012 (Sunday) 9:00am – 1:00pm at Valdes Hall, Veterans Memorial Medical Center, North Avenue, Quezon City.
How to Register?
– Full name, middle initial, and surname;
– Name of your school (for students only);
– Profession (RN, RM, MT, etc.);
– For newly nursing graduates, please include “BSN” beside your name;
– If you recently passed the NLE, just include RN beside your name;
– Date and venue of the seminar you would like to be registered;
– Contact number.
SEND TO: 0927-7772558 (Globe) 0918-6900724 (Smart).
Please avoid double registration. Register only to these numbers.
PLEASE WAIT FOR THE CONFIRMATION OF YOUR REGISTRATION WITHIN 8 HOURS
Seminar Coordinator: Sam V. Racca, RN, CMT
Early Bird rate: 500 PHP (until November 16)
Standard rate: 650 PHP (on-site payment)
Inclusive of snacks , handout, 3 certificate with CPE units