Do you want to know your board rating in your Nursing Licensure Exam? Here’s an instruction on how to check or verify your board rating. You can check your total board rating and your grade in each nursing practice exam.
- Go to Professional Regulation Commission – Verification of Rating website.
- You will see a form something like this:
- Fill out the form.
- Exam Name – Nursing
- Exam Date – Enter the date you took the Nursing Licensure Exam
- Application no. – You can see your application number in your notice of admission (NOA)
- First name
- Last name
- Click Verify.
It might took some time for the results of rating to be published after the exam results. Make sure that you check back from time to time if ever the results are not yet in.
- nle rating verification
- verification of rating
- verification of rating nle december 2012
- nle december 2012 ratings
- nle verification rating
- verification of rating nle dec 2012
- nle december 2012 rating
- nle rating
- nle rating december 2012
- board rating nle