The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) has launched a new project few months ago called PRC Online Application System wherein you can submit an application for a licensure exam online. Below is a step-by-step process on how to apply for Nursing Licensure Exam (NLE) online.
Step 1: Go to PRC Online Application System (OAS) website.
Step 2: Accomplish the one-page application for providing information required or requested as categorized thru the following:
- Examination Details
- Applicant’s personal information
- School information
- Review Center information
- Previous examinations taken
Step 3: When all information has been properly encoded, click SAVE, and then OK.
- A notification message will appear on screen confirming that you have successfully submitted your application. A similar notification will be sent to your email.
Step 4: Proceed to the nearest PRC office and present all required documentary requirements for validation, payment of prescribed fees and issuance of Notice of Admission (NOA) preferably before or on the prescribed deadline for application.
- PRC approved zones (university or college) may arrange a schedule in advance with PRC so that a Processing Team from PRC can be deployed to the specific college where graduates who filed online may present all required documentary requirements for validation, payment of prescribed fees and issuance of Notice of Admission (NOA). The schedule should be made for I.T./Computers and printers for use by the PRC staff during the scheduled appointment.
- For NCR and nearby schools, filing of NLE applications at the National Capital Region should be coordinated with Ms. Aida G. Acoba, Application Division at Telephone No. (02) 314-0027 or (63) 917-846-3286.
- online application for nle 2013
- online application for nle
- prc online application
- prc online application 2013
- online application prc
- NLE OF NURSING APPLICATION FORM
- PRC Online Application for Board Exam
- prc online application for NLE
- start and last filing of nle retakers of nov 2015 nle