The Year 2011 has been kind to me. I made a lot of achievements in this year. I did never expect that 2011 will be a great year for me. At the first days of this years, many of them are saying that 2011 will be a bad year. I do believe in it in some point. But looking at the bright side, 2011 is really such a wonderful and lucky year.
What happened in 2011?
- April 2011, I was able to finished my 4-year course (Bachelor of Science in Nursing). I was able to step up on the stage and received my diploma.
- July 2011, I was able to take the Nursing Licensure Exam
- August 2011, the result of NLE was released and I was able to pass the Nursing Licensure Exam
- Sept 2011, I filed my registration in Professional Regulation Commission to be a Registered Nurse
- October 2011, I am finally a licensed registered nurse
- October 2011, my grandmother just had her eternal life and she is now with God
- November 2011, I was able to get my first every formal full time job (even if it is out of my career)
- December 2011, I was able to get my first ever pay slip, my first salary
See how kind is 2011 to me.
I am really looking forward for 2012. This coming year will indeed be a challenge to me. Being a young adult, is the thing I am afraid of. I am afraid of responsibilities, but I will be brave in facing them.
Happy New Year! Hello 2012!