According to the International Association of Forensic Nurses (IAFN), Forensic Nurses specialize in caring for victims and perpetrators of violence. They also take part in the legal system by collecting forensic evidence and providing consultation to medical and law agencies. According to Criminal Justice Education, the starting wage for a forensic nurse examiner can be about $54,000 and potentially up to $208,000.
If you want to be a forensic nurse then you might want to join this seminar called “Forensic Nursing and Investigative Nursing Process” which will be held on October 6-7, 2012 at Tagaytay City, Philippines. The seminar package includes the following:
- iNET Forensic Nursing Course Completion Certificate
- iNET Sexual Assault Assessment & Management Completion Certificate
- Training Manual
- American Safety and Health Institute (ASHI) Bloodborne Pathogen Completion Card
- American Safety and Health Institute (ASHI) Bloodborne Pathogen Certificate
- American Safety and Health Institute (ASHI) Bloodborne Pathogen Downloadable Digital Book
So hurry! Register and join while there is still a slot for you. Don’t miss out this opportunity for you to be a forensic nurse someday.
For inquiries, contact 0999-997-2926 or (028) 285-0962