The Department of Health (DOH) launched a new project “Wanted: Pinoy MD; Gusto kong Maging Doktor!” in cooperation with Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO) and several state universities and medical schools. This is a medical scholarship grant for indigenous people, local health workers, barangay health workers (BHW), DOH employees or their children.
- Must have completed a 4 year undergraduate degree with a general weighted average of 2.0.
- Must not be more than 35 years old upon admission to the program
- Must be of good moral character.
- Family income for the indigenous people and BHWs shall not be more than P200,000 per annum (combined).
- Parents, local health workers and DOH employees shall have a Salary Grade 15 and below.
- Must be willing to render 2 years service to the government for every year of the study
- Must not shift to Nursing nor take a nursing course after graduation.
- National Medical Admission Test (NMAT) Registration Fee
- Tuition Fees
- Miscellaneous/Laboratory Fees
- Living Subsidy
- Lodging, transportation, book and uniform allowances
For Interested Applicants:
Submit the following documents to the DOH CENTER FOR HEALTH DEVELOPMENT in your region:
- Transcript of Records or Form 137
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- Certificate of Registration of Parents as BHW
- Certificate of Employment (as local health worker or DOH employee)
- Income Tax Return
- Barangay Certificate /Identification Card/Voter’s Identification
- Return Service Contract
- pinoy md scholarship
- doh scholarship for medicine 2013
- medicine scholarship philippines
- nmat schedule 2013 philippines
- medicine scholarships philippines
- scholarships for medicine in the philippines
- scholarships in the philippines
- medical scholarships in the philippines
- scholarship for medicine in the philippines 2013
- scholarship programs for medicine in the philippines