The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announces that 16,908 out of 49,066 passed the Nurse Licensure Examination given by the Board of Nursing in the cities of Manila, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Dagupan, Davao, Iloilo, Laoag, Legazpi, Lucena, Nueva Ecija, Pagadian, Pampanga, Tacloban, Tuguegarao and Zamboanga last June 2012.
Registration for new nurses shall require the following: duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal, current Community Tax Certificate (cedula), 2 pieces passport size picture (colored with white background and complete name tag), 1 piece 1” x 1” picture (colored with white background and complete name tag), 2 sets of metered documentary stamps and 1 short brown envelope with name and profession and to pay the Initial Registration Fee of P600 and Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2013-2016. Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
- 2013 nursing board exam results
- nursing board exam result december 2013
- board exam result 2013 nursing
- board exam result of nursing december 2013
- nursing board exam result january 2013
- 2013 nursing board exam passers
- list of nursing board exam result 2013
- 2013 nursing board passers
- prc application form for nursing board exam
- 2013 nursing board exam