The December 2011 Nursing Licensure Exam is fast approaching. Every examinee must know exactly where will they take their exam. They must visit their room at least the day before the exam date.
1. Examinees should report before 6:30 in the morning every examination day. LATE EXAMINEES WILL NOT BE ADMITTED.
2. Bring the following: Notice of Admission (NOA), Official Receipt, pencils no. 1 or 2, black ball pens, metered-stamped window mailing envelope, long brown and long plastic envelopes.
3. CELLULAR PHONES AND OTHER ELECTRONIC GADGETS ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
4. Wear the prescribed dress code.
- Male – Clinical uniform with white shoes and white socks but without nameplate, school insignia/logo, and pin or School Uniform.
- Female – Clinical uniform with white shoes and white stockings but without nameplate, school insignia/logo, and pin or School Uniform.
- Pregnant Examinees – White clinical scrub suit
- Repeaters may wear white clinical scrub suit.