Asia Pacific Caregiver and Health Care presents a 16-hour (2-day) basic ECG training program. Learn how to read and interpret ECGs. This will happen on November 9-10, 2012 8:00 am – 5:00 pm at Unit 501 5th Floor Panorama Bldg., 1139 North EDSA, Quezon City. Resource speaker will be Gem patric R. Hilario, MD.
- Snacks and lunch
- ECG kit
- Certificate of Completion (with 15 CPE units)
- Training ID
Training Fee: 2,800 PHP
How to Register?
– Full name, middle initial, and surname;
– Name of your school (for students only);
– Profession (RN, RM, MT, etc.);
– For newly nursing graduates, please include “BSN” beside your name;
– If you recently passed the NLE, just include RN beside your name;
– Date and venue of the seminar you would like to be registered;
– Contact number.
SEND TO: 0927-7772558 (Globe) 0918-6900724 (Smart).
Please avoid double registration. Register only to these numbers.
PLEASE WAIT FOR THE CONFIRMATION OF YOUR REGISTRATION WITHIN 8 HOURS