ANG NARS Advocate Meeting, Oct 27, 2012 (Saturday)
Location: The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf, TriNoMa, Quezon City
Date: Saturday, October 27, 2012
Time: 2:00pm – 6:00pm
- Please RSVP if you wish to attend.
- You may contact us at 0916-627-1222
- Please look for the ANG NARS sign or the group wearing ANG NARS pins.
- Please wear something WHITE.
- Newbies can just sit in and listen, but we encourage everyone to participate
- Introduction to ANG NARS, the Organization
- Nurse Exploitation: FALSE Volunteerism, FALSE Trainings, and other forms of Precarious work
- How to contribute to the Nursing Advocacy
- Supporting the Taguig 46
EVERYONE IS WELCOME!
(Members, non-members, RNs, under-board Nurses, students,
non-Nurses, family & friends)
*Register for ANG NARS Membership
*Meet and consult with ANG NARS Officers
*Hang out with like-minded individuals
*Understand your rights as a Nurse