Philippine Nurses Association (PNA) in collaboration with Community Health Education Emergency Rescue Services (CHEERS) an American Heart Association (AHA) International Training Center in the Philippines will be conducting Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) this November 2012. Schedule as follows:
November 12, 2012
November 13, 2012
November 14, 2012
November 15, 2012
Registration Fee: 6,500 php
ACLS Pre-requisite: Must have an AHA Accredited Basic Life Support (BLS) training. Provide/Show Certification card as proof.
Please wear scrub suits and rubber shoes during the training
Note: Pre-Registration for ACLS is required atleast 1 week before the training.
STEPS ON HOW TO APPLY FOR REGISTRATION:
- Pay at the PNA National office before the conduct of the preferred training/s.(For ACLS, atleast 1 week prior)
- Proceed to the Administration office and look for Ms. Sherell “She” Tabafunda (Program Coordinator) for validation of credentials/information.
- Once validated, fill up the pre-registration form.
- Proceed to the accounting office for payment with the pre-registration form.
- Lastly, return the pre-registration form to Ms. Tabafunda.
- For ACLS, proceed to CHEERS office (see below address) to claim ACLS handbook.
Pay thru Bank to Bank
Account name: Philippine Nurses Association, Inc.
Account number: 1650091328 (BDO Paco)
- Deposit Slip should contain the ff:
Title and date of conduct of the enrolled topic
- Fax or email the scanned deposit slip at fax no. 5251596 and email add: email@example.com
- Wait for the confirmation.
For further inquiries and confirmation, please contact Ms. Sherell Tabafunda
at tel. nos. 5210937 & 4004430 loc. 1006.
CHEERS Corporation 2/F Victoria I Building,
1670 Quezon Avenue, Quezon City