The Philippine Overseas Employment Administration is now accepting qualified applicants for nurses for deployment in Germany under the Triple Win Project.
The Philippines and the Federal Government of Germany’s “Triple Win Project” opened opportunities for 70 ICU nurses in the European country. Meanwhile, 48 nurses and 500 caregivers are needed in Japan.
Applicants must have a Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree and a valid Philippine Nursing license. Successful applicants will receive a monthly salary of up to 2,300 euros or around P120,000. Employer will pay the visa and airfare from the Philippines to Germany and will assist the employee find a suitable accommodation. The selected nurse will bear the expenses in full or in part of the board and lodging. Interested applicants in both job openings may register at the POEA website.
Qualified Applicants should register online at www.ereqister.poea.gov.ph and personally submit the following documents (fastened in a folder) under the heading “Triple Win” at the Manpower Registry Division, Windows S and T, Ground Floor, Blas F. Ople Bldg. (formerly POEA Bldg.), Ortigas Avenue corner EDSA, Mandaluyong City:
- Cover letter and curriculum vitae with colored passport size picture, in English and, if possible, in German
- High School Diploma (notarized copy)
- Diploma of nursing (notarized copy)
- Board Certificate from Professional Regulation Commission
- Certificates of employment from former employers (notarized copy)
- Certificate of German language skills, if available
- Copy of valid Passport Applicants are required to present their original documents for authentication of written information before forwarding the resume to the employer.
Deadline of submission of application is on 29 July 2016.