A Chinese proverb says, “A wise man makes his own decisions, an ignorant man follows the public opinion”. But it doesn’t end there. If you are really a wise man, you have to think first before deciding for anything. Youhave to clear your mind, focus, and think. Deciding for something is never easy. Once you decide, it’s final and you have to face the challenges it might give.
- Don’t talk too much when you are mad. You might say things you don’t mean to say.
- Making a decision takes time. Do not rush.
- Life is like chess game. One wrong move and your game is all messed up.
- Never let pride ruin everything. It is better to lose your pride to someone than lose someone because of useless pride.
- Do not make decisions when you are angry. Do not make promises when you are happy. Emotions are fleeting and would soon vanish.